- This event has passed.
Introduction to R
19/10/2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a one-day intensive course on R and assumes no prior knowledge. By the end of the course, participants will be able to import, summarise and plot their data. At each step, we avoid using “magic code”, and stress the importance of understanding what R is doing.
- Introduction to R: A brief overview of the background and features of the R statistical programming system.
- Data entry: A description of how to import and export data from R.
- Data types: A summary of R’s data types.
- R environment: A description of the R environment including the R working directory, creating/using scripts, saving data and results.
- R graphics: Creating, editing and storing graphics in R.
- Summary statistics: Measures of location and spread.
- Manipulating data in R: Describing how data can be manipulated in R using logical operators.
- Vector operations: Details of R’s vectors operations.
If you are interested in this course you can also contact us directly for information about how you can study at our offices for a lower price.
For more information please go to our website at Jumpingrivers.com